
I have a new obsession while in Hong Kong. The fruit is called Dragon Fruit and it tastes a little bit like a Kiwi but less sour and slightly sweeter. It is a delightful morning snack and tastes really good when it is cold! Yummmmmm
(The inside kind of looks like someone really pale that hasn't shaved their leg lately... lucky I don't think of this while I am eating it but I thought I would share my observation)
In other news I visited Clear Water Bay Beach yesterday and it was really beautiful! To my dismay I discovered that Hong Kong has a past of large numbers of shark attacks which was the most depressing piece of information I had heard in quite some time! Luckily, they put up nets in the water and when you are swimming you swim within the nets. Since the installation of the "Shark Nets" in 1995 there have been no reported shark attacks within the parameters of the nets...Whew, I can sleep at night!

8 comments:
A fruit that looks like the unshaved legs of an albino person...haha!! Man i miss you already! I've loved reading your blog so far Sara and I can't wait to read more :)
Good luck in your first week of classes Sara!
Now excuse me while i get back to work in good ol Racine, Wisconsin (almost as sweet as hong kong...)
Hey Sara!
I completely agree with everyone else. This blog is amazing. I told verhoff I was bored as shit at work, and she recommended the Barga blog since she herself had read it for hours...needless to say, I wasn't dissappointed. AND the pictures are incredible, I am very jealous.
So yea, you are not just writing this for yourself, and have some pretty big fans back home.
Have fun, and good luck with class!
only you my friend would compare fruit to a hairy abino....only you....you're my one and only ha ha. i'm glad they have he nets up, i wouldn't swim even with the nets. just hearing about the sharks woud freak me out enough. you are adventurous enough for the both of us! i love reading your blog it's a nice break from nursing and changing diapers ha ha. the fellas and devin and i send our love :]
Sara, love the pictures! You sound like you are having the time of your life... You Go Girl! How exciting.. Be safe and study hard.. you can do it!!!
Love,
Val
Hey girl... now I don't have to be "anonymous" anymore.. haaaaaaaa silly me... Have a wonderful day.... wish I had some "hairy albino leg fruit" yikes.. I'll take your word for it that it really is good.. :) :)
val
The unshaved-leg fruit looks delicious!! I am so very jealous! I just want you to know that your blog is saving my life at work, as well. I cannot handle a normal job after a summer in Europe and your blog keeps me entertained for hours (I have been googling the things you have mentioned for further information haha)!
Anyways, it was so great catching you on g-chat today!! I hope you continue having fun and I can't wait to hear more stories!!!!! LOVE YOU!
This is simply a great website !! Now I can travel with you as I did with Lindsey.
What a wonderful opportunity !!
Dragon Fruit sounds very interesting.
Take care !!
Cheri
Post a Comment