Sunday, August 10, 2008
You've come to the right spot....
If you are looking for Sarah's blogspot that is. I thought this would be a great way for me to keep up with family and friends while I am in Hong Kong, and a blogspot allows me to do much more than email would, so here I am. I leave in exactly 2 weeks and although I am completely stoked, I am also a bit nervous as it nears closer. A continent I have never been to with no one I have ever met is a little scary but I am up for the challenge. I will keep it short and sweet for now but expect very frequent updates once I make it to Hong Kong! Until then stay safe everyone and I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will be praying my butt off for you when you go sar bear, i will miss you so much! i hope you have the time of your life, God has blessed you so much to have this opportunity so i trust Him to take care of you! I'm excited to see your updates and your adventures.
at first i thought you were crazy but now i can see your nuts......thought i would end on a funny note because that's how i roll homie :] i love you so much!
Sarah, Good luck on your travels.. We'll be praying for you too. You have a true spirit of adventure.. you come by it honestly... Be safe, be smart and have fun!!!
Love, Val, Paul, Allison & Adam
Post a Comment