Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Typhoon Hagupit

So I just got released from class early because Typhoon Hagupit has been raised a level on the Typhoon scale... all I know is that means more wind, and anyone who knows me knows that wind is not my favorite thing :( The sky is looking pretty dark right now and the trees are blowing quite a bit, as well as some whitecaps across the ocean, but nothing too scary yet. It is supposed to get worse tonight so maybe I will get out of taking my midterm tomorrow (cross your fingers). I will keep you all updated on how my first typhoon experience goes!

Also, I just got my Visa taken care of for my trip to Mainland China with dad next Tuesday. It is so much more expensive if you are a US citizen! It costs about double the price for US citizens as it does for Europeans! That is all for now, I need to go get food rations and enough bottled water for a year...just kidding!

Stay classy....

Sarah

1 comment:

Jenny Galloway said...

stay classy, love it. i remember when we were watching the day after tomorrow in your basement after school one day. It was crazy windy outside and you made me turn off the movie because you were freaking out. good times. [just a little hit of nostalgia so you can keep it real over there.]