Tonight I went to Mong Kok with a few friends which is famous for its ladies market (similar to China town in NYC). It was a great time and we ate Sushi for dinner, this awesome Japanese restaurant has half priced drinks and Sushi after 10:00pm. Joe and I had a contest to see who could handle to biggest piece of wasabi and I think I won... the best part is that he is Asian (i beat him at his own game).
This was our beloved boat for the day (and no one got thrown overboard)
Here's a group shot of all the ladies (apparently I was the only one the sun was targeting because I am the only one with my shirt on)

3 comments:
Sarah, You look like "Rose" from the Titanic movie. Also, it must be the "Barga" coming out of you to beat an Asian at their own game. Keep it up. The picture of all you girls is fantastic, although the cutest one has her top on. Ha Ha. Bill Barga
Awww thanks dad :)
Sarah, I cannot even express how jealous I am!!! I seriously have my entire family reading your blogs (haha, it is something we all do at work, Cheri, Richard, Dean and I!) They are loving it as much as I am and wish you the very best!
I miss you so much already! I can't believe I go back to OSU in a week! Email me when you can! Love you and be careful!
Post a Comment